- Get good information about softwares you are using. And mainly file formats. i.e. which software gives what output file format and which format does it accepts.
- You just have to take idea from your reference documentary. Sometimes, it is possible to flow with it and copy it unknowingly. This degrades the quality of your work.
- Viewers’ attention and interest keeping is important. Shortly, look at your work from 3rd persons eye.
- Never lose relevancy with topic.
- Be specific about your needs. You must know what you want and what you don’t. Again, don’t be over specific so you may collect too less material than you need.
- Every person handles camera in different way. Try to to use it single handed. OR define some basic rules for camera handling to minimize this effect.
- Try to catchup natural poses of person on camera. People tend to be stiff in front of camera. This effect can be minimized by trying different camera angles, positioning and moods of person.
- K.I.S.S.—Keep It Simple…..Stupid.
(Here are the article links for easy access:)
Take care of These Points (This Article)
“We are committed to CANI! 🙂 ” click here
Its really interesting and useful..
I am getting ready to prepare my own Documentary now.. 🙂